- multicoloured Jemima necklace - “TALK SHIT GET HIT.”
For when you’ve got a point to make and you’re done with being polite - but not with being cute. Featuring two skulls and lots of little brightly-coloured glass beads. Silver chain, thread, various beads.
- multicoloured Misha bracelet - “TALK SHIT GET HIT”
Guaranteed to cheer you up with its cute little beads and its cheery message, this bracelet is a must when dealing with patriarchal swine. Various beads, elastic.
- pink/purple Jemima necklace - “CUT IT OUT.”
This double-strand beaded necklace features a cute little pair of scissors to accent the words “cut it out” as well as two gear charms, two skulls (just to make sure people know you’re serious) and lots of glass beads in charming shades of lavender and dusty pink. Cotton thread, various beads, various charms.
- blue Misha bracelet - “SMASH THE PATRIARCHY.”
Guaranteed both to cheer you up with its cute little beads and its cheery message, this bracelet is a must when dealing with patriarchal swine.
- multicoloured Misha bracelets - various
These cute, brightly-coloured bracelets don’t leave any room for doubt as to how you feel. Wear them with pride and save your breath. Various beads, elastic.
Nope! I’m afraid I don’t actually have a physical shop anywhere, at least not at the moment :( at some point I’d like to look into getting a little stall set up at craft markets and things, but at the moment it’s only online.
- orange/teal Jemima necklace - “DIE.”
Something for the days when you’re just done with everything. This necklace features six little grinning skull beads, to serve as a warning to anyone who might be considering giving you trouble. Silver chain, adjustable lobster clasp, cotton thread, various beads.
DON YOUR GLORIOUS ARMOUR OF BITCHIN’-NESS, YOU MAJESTIC MOTHERFUCKERS, BECAUSE IT’S TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY (ಠ◡ಠ)
what’s in the bag?
- one blue/white Haley D-ring choker, with silver star studs, pearl beads, a silver bell and a cute little safetypin charm
- one Marina bottle keyring - “NOPE.”
- one Jemima necklace - “CAN U NOT.”
- one pair of buzz off earrings
- a special mix CD just for you about being a badass grrrl because if you’re reading this then you obviously are one you sexy thing you
- some mystery treats of the edible variety ooooh how exciting (⊙‿⊙✿)
what are the rules?
- reblog this post as many times as you like!
- but no giveaway blogs pls because that shit ain’t cute
- you must be following doubledareaccessories on tumblr, and if you wanted to follow Double Dare on storenvy too then that’d be sweet and I’d appreciate it v. much (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- you must have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win! if I haven’t heard back from you after a couple of days, I’ll pick another winner.
- the winner will be picked on october 1st. I ship worldwide!
- green Jemima necklace - “U MAKE ME SICK.”
Express your complete and utter disinterest in the creep leering at you with this charming beaded necklace. Save your time and your breath by letting the cute little beads speak for you - your feminist wrath has never been so adorable. Various beads, cotton thread and silver chain with an adjustable lobster clasp.